Please see below update:
UPDATED STATUTORY DECLARATIONS
The forms were updated taking into consideration comments made from various stakeholders including:
- Owner Occupiers only – provide Council Rates or Strata Rates as proof of ownership in lieu of Contract of Sale.
- Remove requirement for detailing all residents living within the residence.
The privacy of each individual’s personal information is important to us. Icon is bound by and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out principles concerning the privacy of individuals. We will use the personal information provided by owner occupiers and tenants to process claims for the accommodation allowance and for related purposes. As part of this process, we may need to disclose the personal information to certain third parties. Where we disclose personal information to a third party, we will take steps to ensure that the third party keeps that information confidential and treats it in accordance with the Privacy Act.
AUTOMATIC ACCOMMODATION CLAIMS
To validate your claim and allow the commencement of automatic payments, please issue all of the following in a single email to email@example.com.
- ID – A copy of your driver’s licence or passport;
- A recent utility bill (gas or electricity only as strata, water, phone or internet are not accepted as proof of occupancy) addressed to you at your Opal Tower address. Please note this bill must be dated prior to 24 December 2018.
- Tenants – A copy of your lease agreement, bond deposit, short term rental or other related agreement supporting your occupation of your apartment at Opal Tower;
- Owner Occupiers – A copy of your Strata Bill or Council Rates;
- Signed statutory declaration (attached) confirming that you reside in Opal Tower; and
- Completed accommodation claims form (attached).
Several owner investors have reached out to Icon and advised that their tenants have not paid rent. We understand that there may be several factors associated with this, however Icon strongly encourage that all tenants continue to pay their rent as the accommodation allowance provided in good faith by Icon is utilised for temporary accommodation.
Please advise the Opal Tower Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an owner investor and your tenant has not paid their rent or has terminated their lease.