Icon is waiting for the Owners Corporation to notify owners of an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM). The EGM is required to obtain consent for the works to be carried out.
All new information requested to date has been issued.
At this time Icon are unable to confirm the start date for the works.
Payments are now being made on a fortnightly basis. We take this opportunity to remind residents that re-occurring payments will only commence once the following is issued:
- ID – A copy of your driver’s licence or passport;
- A recent utility bill (gas or electricity only as strata, water, phone or internet are not accepted as proof of occupancy) addressed to you at your Opal Tower address. Please note this bill must include the period 24 December 2018.
- Tenants – A copy of your lease agreement, bond deposit or short term rental agreement supporting your occupation of your apartment at Opal Tower;
- Owner Occupiers – A copy of your Strata Bill or Council Rates;
- Signed statutory declaration confirming that you reside in Opal Tower; and
- Completed accommodation claims form.
What can you do to help this process?
- Ensure correct details are on your licence or utility bills.
- Provide certified ID with the statutory declaration.
- Statutory declaration can only be
signed in NSW by:
- Owner as detailed on the title for Owner Occupiers OR
- Tenant as detailed on the lease agreement.
- TENANTS: Please email your rental ledger confirming payment for the next period to email@example.com on a fortnightly basis to enable continuation of payments.
Claim Submission Dates
To facilitate this process in a timely manner, please submit claims by the dates submitted below:
- Please issue all documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 25 March to qualify for the payment run on Wednesday, 27 March.
- NOTE: Tenants that have already submitted items 1-6 will only need to submit an up to date rental ledger.
- Any claims received between Tuesday, 26 March and Monday, 8 April will be paid on the fortnightly payment run on Wednesday, 10 April.